My grandma just passed away and I’m stuck here at work. This sucks a lot. :(
Bye Lola. You’ll be missed. I’m glad I got to spend six years with you.
Someone tell me that Jellicoe Road good or something because I’m at the first part and I’m not getting it. :/
Thank you all for telling me to stick with it. I did like the story.
Hello Ate Sheila! Summer na ha!
I just finished the Shatter Me series and now I’m reading The Darkest Minds :D You?
60. Do you talk to yourself? All the time! I talk to myself more than I talk to other people. I am so glad that I am not the only one!
I have arguments with myself! I’m weird like that
"Death? Or more like what happens after we die. I give myself panic attacks whenever I think about it." Me too! I thought this was just something I did!
I go from “well look at history / things that happened before you were even born” to “I wonder what will happen to earth once the sun explodes” or “will I just cease to exist and not have another thought ever again?” It’s really bad.
GUESS WHO IS TALLER THAN YOU!!!!
GO TO SLEEP! I’M IGNORING YOU.
34. Have you ever fired a gun?
35. Have you ever tried archery?
36. Favorite clean word?
37. Favorite swear word?
60. Do you talk to yourself?
61. Do you sing to yourself?
62. Are you a good singer?
63. Biggest Fear?
64. Are you a gossip?
65. Best dramatic movie you’ve seen?
66. Do you like long or short hair?
67. Can you name all 50 states of America?
12. What was your last dream about?
27. Would you like to be a big celebrity?
45. What is your favorite accent?
9. How tall are you?
Real Chinese? Or Americanized Chinese food? (this is a real question)
Well I live in Canada so maybe it has been influenced in a way already? I just love Chinese food because it’s a bit similar to Filipino food and is influenced by it.
71. What makes you nervous?
OMG I didn’t realize I reblogged it. Godammit xkit, I was supposed to be incognito.
52. Favorite food?
53. Favorite foreign food?
54. Are you a clean or messy person?
55. Most used phrased?
56. Most used word?
Hey! Haven’t talked to you in a while. How are you? :)
1. What do you prefer more? Physical books or ebooks?
2. Best book-to-movie you have watched?
3. What’s the most challenging book to read that you have finished?
4. Fictional character that you identify yourself with?
5. Classic book that you think everyone should read?
1. What opening line is your favorite?
2. What series do you wish ended sooner?
3.Who’s your favorite poet?
4. Where do often find yourself reading?
5. Prettiest book in your collection?
1. If you could choose one book in which you could live for one day, which book would you choose?
2. What was your favorite book as child?
3. Although they say “the movie is always better”, can you think of a movie that is better than the book it was based on?
4. What do you think about writing and highlighting in books?
5. Which book would you recommend to a stranger?
6. What is your favorite book quote (at the moment)?
7. Hard-cover or paperback?
8. You’re meeting your favorite author, what do you ask him or her?
9. What book is on top of your to-read list?
10. Which book are you currently reading and what do you think of it?
My apologies for taking so long to answer these…