"For the vampire anon: Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (yes it sounds cheesy but I swear it's amazing and the main character is super sassy) Peep by Scott Westerfeld, The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice (aka the original gothic vampire books) and The Reformed Vampire Support Group by Catherin Jinks"
"Do you know novels talking about vampires not twilight or vampires diaries"
I’m afraid I won’t be much help because if there was a genre I try to avoid, it’s paranormal of the vampire kind. Aside from Twilight, I think I only read the Den of Shadows by Amelia-Atwater Rhodes.
Maybe others can give you suggestions?
It must have been hoard all the urls you can think of day two years ago. This is mildly embarrassing.
yasimon you are now following me on three blogs. Are we friends now? LOL :)
I was tagged by your-adorkable-book-nerd
1. What is your favourite snack to eat in a book hang over?
- Chips? I have no idea honestly.
2. Favourite author?
- JK Rowling, Tamora Pierce
3. What grade are you in?
- OH. I finished school 6 freaking years ago. WHAT? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? Thanks for reminding me. LOL
4. Favourite video game?
- I haven’t played in a long time. But I used to play Crash Bandicoot, Mario Kart, Mortal Kombat, Pokemon, or The Sims . Adventure type games frustrate me if I can’t accomplish the goal in several tries.
5. What is your stand on brusselsprouts?
6. Why did you make a tumblr account?
- I saw an hp gif on a forum and I was like “this is cool! How can that move? where is this from?” So I made an account to be able to see it.
7. Any pets?
- Only one in my life, I had a puppy when I was a kid.
8. Favourite subject?
- History, English, Science.
9. What would you want to be when your older?
- Rich or at least just be comfortable that I don’t have to work a lot (LOL I’m actually old and that’s what I want)
10. Any siblings?
11. Favourite youtuber?
- Grace, Mamrie, and Hannah
Won’t tag anyone. Or if you want to do it, just have these same questions because I’m bad on making up my own.
"*whispers* Fred Weasley died"
"Why do you still appear on follow forever lists? You are not an active blogger anymore. Your blog sucks fyi."
I didn’t make the lists. Why not ask them instead?
Social Media Book Tag
How the tag works:
You choose 7 books that fit within the description.
How could I pass up the chance to talk with them if it’s possible?
- Twitter (a book you want to share with the world):
I know, I know. It’s quite popular already It’s long and can be boring at times. But it’s a great book overall! And you get bragging rights if you do finish it. LOL
- Facebook (a book you really enjoyed that was recommended by someone else):
I kept seeing the gifs here on tumblr and I decided to check it out. Best decision ever!
- Tumblr (a book you haven’t talked about much on Tumblr):
I love this series a lot! Are there Seven Realms fans out there? Yoohoo!
- MySpace (a book you don’t plan on re-reading):
This is the most recent one. I didn’t like the book that much :(
- Instagram (a book that is picture worthy):
This cover is so simple yet I find it fascinating.
- YouTube (a book that would make a great movie):
This would be a great movie if done right with all the futuristic stuff mixed with the 80s theme.
- Skype (a book with characters you wish you could talk to instead of just reading about):
I tag everyone and those I could think of at the top of my head right now: alittlebookthief, thebooker, thebookhangover, thegirlofnovels, ifreakinlovebooks, booksfrommyshelf, books-and-cookies, what-lovely-books, booksaremadeofawesome, bookphile, allisunargents, escapingintoabook, ifyougaveagirlabook, bookmad, girlthatreads, devine-infinities
I was tagged by alittlebookthief, miss you Julianne! :)
- Nickname : Gayle (it’s one syllable, how can you shorten this?)
- Eye colour : Dark brown
- Hair colour : black
- One fact : I hate making phone calls (SO MUCH)
- Favourite colour : blue
- Favourite place : my room
- Favourite celebrity : the holy trinity of youtube (are they considered celebrities? I don’t know)
- Favourite animal : giant pandas
- Favourite song : Say Something has been most on repeat lately
- Favourite book : I can’t choose! Mostly fantasy series though.
I tag vforveronika, queennovella, codenamereader, inbetweenfictionandreality, allisunargents
characters who share the same personality as you
i was tagged by allisunargents
if you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
rules: find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
**** I basically switch between INFP and INTP
INFPs are absolute idealists: they have values inside them which they really want to live by. This makes them good at encouraging other people’s growth, but can cause them to be too hard on themselves. They can be shy and reserved, but they’re incredibly passionate and intelligent individuals with an innate need to change the world.
i am: INFP - healer
i am: INTP - architect
INTPs are loners with a love of information and a knack for logic. INTPs are best at describing complex ideas concisely. They are independent, creative, and curious. They are basically the ‘nerds’ of MBTI; that is certainly not a bad thing.
Basically I’m Luna Lovegood :D
I tag escapingintoabook, betweenbooksandfandoms, tvfreakinabox (I know you follow me here lol), devine-infinities, joyfulchild
"Do you have a goodreads? Is it okay to friend you? What is your good reads account name if the last two questions are both answered yes? love your blog bunches!"